EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE
Efficient blasting techniques and design are a fundamental aspect of a sustainable and profitable operation. It is the wide scope of experience and skill sets that MASS Drill and Blast can bring to an awarded contract that can ensure that best practice blasting techniques and procedures are used, to provide the very best of results.
Mass Drill and Blast can optimise rock fragmentation by:
- Establishing effective and customised blast plans to suit all types of ground conditions and commodity types.
- Allowing for and monitoring effective Subgrade or Sudrill length to maintain the designed bench floor level.
- Optimal Priming location in the hole to allow rock type and client specifications.
- Effective Stemming, resulting in better explosive distribution and reduction in Excessive Fly Rock and Airblasts.
- Optimal allocation of delays to allow for geological structures and client specifications.
- Specialised blasting techniques to adapt and allow for variations in the ground environment.