Wall Stabilisation Capabilities
CONSISTENCY AND ACCURACY
Our clients both past and present have all had high expectations to the final grade and design of the pit wall. The skills that have been accumulated over a life time of experience is only exceeded by our ability to meet wall design requirements accurately and consistently.
We understand the importance of ensuring and maintaining a high level of accuracy while establishing batters within pit walls.
At MASS Drill and Blast we have generated comprehensive and proven procedures for all our highly skilled operators to follow in order to ensure that only quality walls are left behind. It has been established through experience and industry related knowledge that a range of variables can affect the accuracy and stability of the end result including:
- Correct Selection of drill type
- Consumable type , design and size
- Accurate placement of Drill Hole
- Set up of Drill Mast
- Feed pressure and rotation speed settings
- High qualified and experienced operators
- Blast Design and techniques used
- Quality explosives used
- Techniques and processes used in loading holes
- Delays and initiation sequence