Accuracy and Efficiency –
It is understood by all operators and ground support crew of MASS Drill and Blast that the accuracy of the hole location, angle and size can have a dramatic effect on a well-planned blast pattern.
All drill holes are inspected for QA including Hole Depth, Hole Diameter, azimuth (angle) and solid establishment of collars in readiness for priming, loading and stemming.
Not only are our operators expected to achieve a high level of quality in the work that they produce, but also in the speed in which they are to produce it, without effecting the standards in safety that have been set by MASS drill & blast.
- Blast Hole Drilling’ (64mm to 203mm)
- Probe Drilling (Proving up safe work areas around voids)
- Contour Drilling (Slopes and inaccessible areas)
- Ground and Wall Control
- Batter and Pre-Split Drilling
- Weep Hole and Rock Bolt Drilling
- Grade Control – to provide for sample analysis